WHY CHOOSE A EUCALYPTUS THEME
Teachers that are looking to create a classroom that has a natural, calm and simple feel will love a eucalyptus classroom theme. This plant is known for promoting relaxation so it is the perfect theme for any teacher that wants to feel relaxed while at school. One reason to love this theme is it can easily be paired with other decorations when you want to change things up.
A eucalyptus theme is a great way to make your room feel rustic yet modern.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
If you are going to use paper as a bulletin board background, consider using a rustic wood paper to compliment this theme. Use a black and white buffalo print fabric to cover your bulletin board. Hanging linen fabric, solid or printed, as a bulletin board background looks great with this theme.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- Eucalyptus garland
- Buffalo print ribbon
- Burlap ribbon
- Natural colored tassels
- Strips of rustic wood paper
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- Write the phrase “Welcome to Our Happy Place” on your classroom door
- Add the words “Each Day is a Fresh Start” to your classroom calendar area
- Write “Learning Blooms Here” on your classroom door
- Add the phrase “Branch Out With a New Book” to your classroom library
- Create a back to school bulletin titled “Amazing Students Grow Here”
OTHER IDEAS FOR A EUCALYPTUS CLASSROOM THEME
- Hang a eucalyptus wreath on your classroom door
- Place vases with eucalyptus leaves around the room
- Keep your classroom smelling fresh with a eucalyptus room spray
- Continue the rustic feel by using galvanized buckets and wooden baskets for storage
- Consider using eucalyptus essential oils in the classroom if your district allows
Did you know you can get unlimited access to ALL our decor bundles?
WE SUGGEST YOU PAIR THIS THEME WITH…
- farmhouse classroom theme
- burlap and sunflowers classroom theme
- lemon classroom theme
- cactus classroom theme
- our green color scheme