WHY CHOOSE A CUPCAKE CLASSROOM THEME
Teachers that love baked goods, sweets, and dessert will love having a cupcake classroom theme. One reason teachers love this cupcake theme is because it gives them the chance to share their love for baking with students.
This theme helps create a colorful, learning environment that will make students excited to come to school.
Students from elementary school all the way up to older grades will love the space created with a cupcake classroom theme.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
Paper maps make the perfect bulletin board background for an Around the World classroom theme. You can focus on the earthy elements of travel and use a water print paper. If you choose to use fabric as your bulletin board background, neutral earth tones like green, blue and brown provide a nice backdrop.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- Cupcake liners
- Sprinkles glued to paper
- Polka dot ribbon
- Colored pom poms
- Various cupcake toppers glued to paper
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- Display student work on a bulletin board with the title “The Sweetest Work”
- Title a back to school bulletin board “This Year Will Be Sweet”
- Display classroom rules with the phrase “Recipe for Success”
- Create a back to school bulletin board titled “Our Fresh Batch” with student names on cupcakes
- Title your classroom calendar area “Each Day is a Treat”
OTHER IDEAS FOR A CUPCAKE CLASSROOM THEME
- Make your classroom smell just like a cupcake with a cake scented candle
- Make decorative garland out of cupcake liners
- Create decorative cupcakes out of pom poms and cupcake liners
- Store crayons or small manipulatives in cupcake pans
- Use old cupcake pans as sorting trays