Your students will feel like they were transported to the forest or woodlands with a fox classroom theme. Teachers love that this rustic classroom theme adds bright pops of color to the learning environment. Teachers love this theme because it helps them share their love of nature and the outdoors with students. This theme is a great choice for both lower and upper elementary school teachers. Learn more about a fox theme below and scoop up this fox classroom theme packet!
Fox Theme Bulletin Board Ideas
Below are some fox theme bulletin board ideas for elementary teachers.
Fox Bulletin Board Background
A fox themed bulletin board can be created using orange or brown felt as a background. The rustic color of craft paper also pairs well with this theme and is an easy option for covering the back of your bulletin board. Finally, many of the rustic wood rolls of bulletin board paper look great with a fox theme.
Fox Bulletin Board Trim
In addition to traditional border, put these items around the perimeter of your board.
- orange or brown felt
- orange fur
- artificial leaves and ferns
- stripes of wood patterned paper
- pine tree garland
Get these fox classroom decor printables!
Fox Bulletin Board Title Ideas
- Label a bulletin board with the phrase “What Does the Fox Say?”
- Create a back to school bulletin board with the phrase “Fox in Socks Says Our Class Rocks.”
- Create a student of the week bulletin board titled “This Fox Rocks.”
- Put the phrase “Our Class Is Wild About Learning” on a bulletin board display.
- Use the phrase “Welcome to Our Neck of the Woods” on a bulletin board or your door.
Did you know you can get unlimited access to ALL our decor bundles?
5 Ideas for a Fox Themed Classroom
- Use wooden baskets to add a rustic feel to the classroom
- Have students make paper fox crafts to decorate the room with
- Create a fox tissue paper pom pom animal
- Make fox decorations out of paper plates
- Make your room feel like the forest with pine needle garland
Themes to Pair Your Fox Theme With
Get access to all of the Clutter-Free Classroom decor themes and color schemes in the Elementary Classroom Decor Collection, including the ones listed below that pair really nicely with a fox theme.
Fox Themed Classroom Pictures
The fox classroom theme bundle includes BOTH the original version (shown below) and the newly updated version (shown above). In the newer version, we used all new clipart which includes much more diverse characters. Also, we made the entire bundle 100% editable so not only can you customize it with your students’ names and details specific to your classroom, you can now translate EVERYTHING into other languages too. This has long been a request from teachers of ELLs and immersion classrooms. Both versions are available in the Elementary Classroom Decor Collection.
In closing, we hope you found these fox classroom theme ideas helpful! If you did, then you may also be interested in the free fox planning organizer below as well as these classroom decorating posts:
- How to Decorate the Classroom of Your Dreams
- 60+ Themes for Classrooms at the Elementary Level
- Colorful Classroom Decor Ideas for Elementary Teachers