WHY CHOOSE A FOX CLASSROOM THEME
Your students will feel like they were transported to the forest or woodlands with a fox classroom theme. Teachers love that this rustic classroom theme adds bright pops of color to the learning environment.
Teachers love this theme because it helps them share their love of nature and the outdoors with students.
This theme is a great choice for both lower and upper elementary school teachers.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
A fox themed bulletin board can be created using orange or brown felt as a background. The rustic color of craft paper also pairs well with this theme and is an easy option for covering the back of your bulletin board. Finally, many of the rustic wood rolls of bulletin board paper look great with a fox classroom theme.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- Orange or brown felt
- Orange fur
- Artificial leaves and ferns
- Stripes of wood patterned paper
- Pine tree garland
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- Label a bulletin board with the phrase “What Does the Fox Say?”
- Create a back to school bulletin board with the phrase “Fox in Socks Says Our Class Rocks”
- Create a student of the week bulletin board titled “This Fox Rocks”
- Put the phrase “Our Class Is Wild About Learning” on a bulletin board display
- Use the phrase “Welcome to Our Neck of the Woods” on a bulletin board or your door
OTHER IDEAS FOR A FOX CLASSROOM THEME
- Use wooden baskets to add a rustic feel to the classroom
- Have students make paper fox crafts to decorate the room with
- Create a fox tissue paper pom pom animal
- Make fox decorations out of paper plates
- Make your room feel like the forest with pine needle garland
WE SUGGEST YOU PAIR THIS THEME WITH OUR…
CHECK OUT THESE UPDATES:
- We used all new clipart (including much more diverse characters).
- We made the entire bundle 100% editable so not only can you customize it with your students’ names and details specific to your classroom, you can now translate EVERYTHING into other languages too. This has long been a request from teachers of ELLs and immersion classrooms.
- We added resources for online teaching and distance learning so you can create a classroom community feel even when teaching remotely.
- We created online teaching backdrops and items to create your own background if teaching at home.
BEST OF ALL…the original version AND the newly updated version are included in both the Elementary Classroom Decor All Access Collection and if you purchase this theme on it’s own in our teacher store.