WHY CHOOSE A FLAMINGO CLASSROOM THEME
Your learning environment will feel like a tropical paradise when you use a flamingo classroom theme. The bright colors and prints in this theme will make any classroom feel bright, cheerful and fun. Whether you love flamingos themselves or just love the feeling of a tropical island, this classroom theme is sure to put a smile on your face.
Teachers love this classroom theme because it makes the learning environment feel warm and bright all throughout the school year.
A flamingo classroom theme is great for lower elementary classrooms as well as upper elementary students.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
One way to carry your flamingo theme onto your bulletin board is to use a wrapping paper with flamingos on it as your bulletin board background. You can also use pink or aqua cellophane paper as your background to compliment the colors of this theme. Another option is to tie dye a sheet or white fabric with pink dye and hang as your background.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- Pink feather boas
- Artificial tropical leaves
- Pink fringe
- Bunches of pink tissue paper
- Artificial tropical flowers
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- Name a back to school bulletin board “Welcome to Our Flock”
- Display student work on a bulletin board titled “Flamazing Work”
- Create a sign for Open House or Meet the Teacher that says “Let’s Flamingle”
- Add the phrase “Learning in this Class Feels Like Paradise” to your classroom door
- Post classroom rules titled “Rules of Our Flock”
OTHER IDEAS FOR A FLAMINGO CLASSROOM THEME
- Use flamingo pool floats for flexible seating
- Make your own flamingo garland out of paper and tissue paper pom poms
- Use pink feather boas to decorate your classroom
- Create palm trees out of paper for added decorations
- Cut the back off a lawn flamingo and hang in the wall
Did you know you can get unlimited access to ALL our decor bundles?
WE SUGGEST YOU PAIR THIS THEME WITH OUR…
CHECK OUT THESE UPDATES:
- We used all new clipart (including much more diverse characters).
- We made the entire bundle 100% editable so not only can you customize it with your students’ names and details specific to your classroom, you can now translate EVERYTHING into other languages too. This has long been a request from teachers of ELLs and immersion classrooms.
- We added resources for online teaching and distance learning so you can create a classroom community feel even when teaching remotely.
- We created online teaching backdrops and items to create your own background if teaching at home.
BEST OF ALL…the original version AND the newly updated version are included in both the Elementary Classroom Decor All Access Collection and if you purchase this theme on its own in our teacher store.