WHY CHOOSE A SUPERHEROES CLASSROOM THEME
A superheroes classroom theme creates a fun learning environment for elementary students. The bright colors create a vibrant and colorful classroom! Students may even feel inspired to show off their superhero powers for learning!
Teachers love this theme because students absolutely love it and look forward to coming to their classroom each day. What’s better than that?
This theme works great for both lower and upper elementary classroom decor.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
Shiny red wrapping paper is a fun bulletin board background idea you could consider. Another unique idea is to pull out the pages of old comic books and use them as a background. If you are interested in using fabric, consider using red, blue, yellow, or black.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- comic book pages cut into strips
- little masks hot glued to simple bulletin board trim
- trim that looks like a city at night
- sky-colored trim
- basic trim with speech bubbles with the words “bam,” “pow,” or “wow”
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- “WONDERful work!”
- “It’s Going to Be a Super Year!”
- “Hero Headquarters”
- “Show Your Inner Superhero”
- When creating your own titles, use words like super, power, or hero.
OTHER IDEAS FOR A SUPERHEROES CLASSROOM THEME
- Use solid primary colors to complement a superhero theme.
- Place action figures around the classroom.
- Wrap cardboard boxes with dark paper and add yellow windows to create a 3D cityscape.
- Take pictures of the students wearing superhero capes and masks and use those photos as labels for lockers/cubbies, student work boards, or simply display them in the classroom.
- Create a sign for your student job chart that reads, “This is a Job For…”
- Name your guided math teams and reading groups after different Superhero groups or leagues.
- Set up a display of books that relate to the theme by standing them on a counter or shelf.
WE SUGGEST YOU PAIR THIS THEME WITH OUR…
CHECK OUT THESE UPDATES:
- We used all new clipart (including much more diverse characters).
- We made the entire bundle 100% editable so not only can you customize it with your students’ names and details specific to your classroom, you can now translate EVERYTHING into other languages too. This has long been a request from teachers of ELLs and immersion classrooms.
- We added resources for online teaching and distance learning so you can create a classroom community feel even when teaching remotely.
- We created online teaching backdrops and items to create your own background if teaching at home.
BEST OF ALL…the original version AND the newly updated version are included in both the Elementary Classroom Decor All Access Collection and if you purchase this theme on it’s own in our teacher store.