WHY CHOOSE A LLAME CLASSROOM THEME THEME
A llama classroom theme is perfect for the teacher that loves bright colors, a playful feel and a boho vibe. This theme is usually paired with bright, neon colors like pink, aqua and lime green giving it a fun and energetic feel. It is easy to pair with other themes such as cactus and succulents making it easy to find a variety of decorations.
This theme would be great for a foregin language classroom or dual language classroom because it allows you to represent different cultural decorations.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
The pattern and colors of serape blankets go perfectly with a llama classroom theme. Considering hanging tablecloths or fabric with this print to decorate your bulletin board background. You could also hang bohemian tapestries. A colorful theme like this one also looks great with any bright colored paper that can be hung as a background.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- Large, colorful pom poms
- Colorful ribbon tassels
- Create colorful flags out of square of tissue paper and cutting fringe at the bottom
- Paper fringe
- Strips of serabe fabric or tablecloth
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- Put the phrase “A Llama Learning Happens Here” outside your classroom
- Create a back to school bulletin board with student names titled “Llama Tell You About My New Friends”
- Display student work with the titled “A Llama Great Work”
- Create a math bulletin board to display work or vocabulary and name put the phrase “Math Prob-llamas” above
- Display student birthdays and write the phrase “Let’s Fiesta!”
OTHER IDEAS FOR LLAMA CLASSROOM THEME
- Hang colorful tassels and bunting throughout the room for added decorations
- Hang llama pinatas from the ceiling or place around the room
- Place real or artificial cactus throughout the room
- Serape blankets can be placed around the room for cozy places to sit with a book or flexible seating options
- Hang or place brightly colored tissue paper flowers or pom poms around the room for added color