WHY CHOOSE A MAGIC CLASSROOM THEME
If you are looking to create a learning environment that gets students excited about coming to school, consider a magic classroom theme. This theme is perfect for educators that are looking to create a unique learning environment for their students.
Your students and visitors will always have something to talk about thanks to the interesting decorations in your magic theme classroom.
This theme is a good choice for both lower and upper elementary school classrooms.
BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS
BULLETIN BOARD BACKGROUNDS
When creating a bulletin board for a magic themed classroom, consider using red or black felt as your background. Another option is adding glitter and sparkles to black bulletin board paper. Teachers can also use red curtains as a background for their magic themed bulletin board.
BULLETIN BOARD TRIM
- Playing cards
- Gold glittered paper
- Cut out stars
- Black, red and white stripes
- Red felt or bunches of tissue paper
BULLETIN BOARD TITLES
- “Welcome to a Magical Year” for a back to school bulletin board
- Name a reading bulletin board “Reading Takes on a Magical Adventures”
- Create a student work bulletin board titled “Wand-erful Work”
- Title a bulletin board “Discover the Magic of Learning”
- Write “This is Where the Magic Begins” on your classroom door
OTHER IDEAS FOR A MAGIC CLASSROOM THEME
- Hang black and red curtains over your windows
- Make tassel garland out of tissue paper
- Hang black top hats from the ceiling
- Use popcorn contains to hold things like markers, crayons and colored pencils
- Make garland out of playing cards to hang around the room
WE SUGGEST YOU PAIR THIS THEME OUR…
CHECK OUT THESE UPDATES:
- We used all new clipart (including much more diverse characters).
- We made the entire bundle 100% editable so not only can you customize it with your students’ names and details specific to your classroom, you can now translate EVERYTHING into other languages too. This has long been a request from teachers of ELLs and immersion classrooms.
- We added resources for online teaching and distance learning so you can create a classroom community feel even when teaching remotely.
- We created online teaching backdrops and items to create your own background if teaching at home.
BEST OF ALL…the original version AND the newly updated version are included in both the Elementary Classroom Decor All Access Collection and if you purchase this theme on it’s own in our teacher store.