If you are looking for 12 days of Christmas activities to use with your elementary students, then you found the right place! This Christmas Math and Writing Activity Packet includes differentiated activities. This makes it so they can be used with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. In addition, it helps you meet the diverse needs of the learners in your classroom. This packet includes task cards, activity pages, no prep printables to guide them through your choice of 2 writing projects. The best part is that the Twelve Days of Christmas theme will easily keep them engaged and learning during that time of year where its hard to compete with the giddy thoughts of Christmas running through their head. Learn more about these 12 days of Christmas activities below!
The Problems these Christmas Activities Solve
Are you looking for a way to keep your students engaged and learning during that time of year where its hard to compete with the giddy thoughts of the holidays running through their heads? If so, this is the resource you NEED!
How these Activities Will Help Your Students
- It offers fun learning experiences for the month of December.
- There are differentiated resources so all of your students will feel successful.
- It offers them time to practice their math and writing skills in a fun way.
- It engages them in their learning because of the holiday theme. They don’t even realize they are learning and practicing important skills!
- If your school district uses formal curriculum programs with fidelity, it gives students a break from the similar structured resources.
How these 12 Days of Christmas Activities will Help You as a Teacher
- This resource offers a differentiated math and writing activities that will engage and meet the needs of all of your learners.
- Students will practice important skills without them even realizing it!
- The resources are aligned to the standards.
Why You’ll Love these 12 Days of Christmas Activities
- This resource provides you with a no prep collection of engaging activities, resources, and printables.
- Your students will be excited about learning during a time of year where it can be hard to engage them in their learning.
- This product includes numerous resources that will make the month of December easier to plan and prepare for.
How to Use these 12 Days of Christmas Activities in Your Classroom
This 12 days of Christmas activities packet is packed with math and writing activities! You can choose to use them all or perhaps just the ones that align to your students’ goals or curriculum program this time of year. You get to choose! They make great centers, independent work, partner work, small group work. Their differentiation feature empowers you to make choices on what works best for your group of students.
Why Teachers Like you Love these Activities
Check out these testimonials from teachers who’ve used these 12 days of Christmas activities in their classrooms…
This was a great resource that allowed the students to apply various concepts in a fun holiday way!
– Jessica P.
I loved the differentiation in activities and even the writing pages. It was a hit in December!
– Debbie B.
I moved to third grade this year and I LOVE all things Jodi!!!
– Rebecca P.
This is very thorough and looks like it is going to be a lot fun too! Very cute and I love that you included a world map!
– Dawn S.
Love this! It’ll be great for the Christmas month wind-up! Thanks so much!
– Natasha E.
You can read more great feedback from teachers just like you –> here!
What is Included in this Resource?
This 12 Days of Christmas Activities packet includes the following:
- 2nd / 3rd Grade Spiral Review Math Task Cards (in color and black and white)
- 4th / 5th Grade Spiral Review Math Task Cards (in color and black and white)
- Easy to Correct Answer Sheets for the Task Cards
- 3 No Prep Enrichment Math Activity pages
- Graphic Organizers for Brainstorming and Planning Opinion Writing Pieces
- Primary-Ruled Pages for Drafting and Publishing
- Intermediate-Ruled Pages for Drafting and Publishing
In closing, we hope you found this information about this set of 12 days of Christmas activities helpful! If you are interested in learning more about them, head on over here: Christmas Math and Writing Activity Packet.